June 10, 2013

Welcome to Happy Hour!

I'm honored that you have stopped by my blog.

Each week I look forward to Happy Hour on Friday! Winding down from a busy work week, it's my time to kick back with an adult beverage and people I enjoy...to reflect,plan and have a laugh or two.

I hope you will enjoy my hodge-podge of posts.  From life lessons I'm still learning, to reminiscences, to recipes, maybe some important stuff and probably a lot of unimportant stuff.  However, I promise there will always be something to make you smile.

Please subscribe so you'll receive an email notification when a new post is made.  I would love your comments, feedback and suggestions so let me hear from you!

Hoping every Hour for you is Happy!

Cheers!

Lynn

About Me!

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words







No comments: